Navy and brights are signature New England chic, and are great for celebrations!
Oh my lordy, color me obsessed. My friends know that I am over the moon for Rachel Zoe - I love her style and I covet her wardrobe (she has one of the best vintage collections EVER). If you didn’t already know, she’s debuted her new jewelry collection with Neiman Marcus, and today made it official with a shop-able video. So, not only can you see the pieces on a real person, you can also look at how she has styled them - genius (as a marketer, I’m very impressed)!
The collection is uber-glamorous and clearly art deco & vintage inspired, so of course pulling out favorite pieces is really tough, but I’ve done my best:
1 & 2. Love Knot Collar Necklace & Ring - they both look fantastic on!
3. Deco Crystal Cuff - no explanation needed
4. Long Tassel End Necklace - I don’t love it how Neiman Marcus styled it, but the way it’s knotted in the video (screen shot above) is great!
5. Chain-Maille Bracelet in Green Quartz - I like that the bracelet is more flexible than it seems in the photo, which looks great on - take a look at how it’s layered in the video.
6. Chain Tassel Necklace - I love the versatility of this piece - the length allows for layering, which you can see looks awesome in the video, or it can be more of a statement single piece - either way, definitely a keeper!
Check out the full collection since, in Rachel Zoe’s own words, “an accessorized life is a glamorous one.”
I am absolutely loving the ombre trend. It’s so easy to do, and when done right, it can look stunning! Here are two great examples of how it can be done - one with a simple, floor length gown in neutral pastels, and one with a short textured dress in forest greens
I’m a huge fan of using hydrangea that are the “natural” colors - the blues, whites and greens, in arrangements as focal points. This gorgeous example features additional white roses, purple accents and branches - just beautiful!
When you think about a dessert table, most brides still opt to have a cake as the focal point, with additional sweet treats surrounding it. Here are some great examples how that can look.
First, I love this clean and elegant table - the cake is the focus, with various petite treats laying flat in front. Everything is neutral so it fits with the larger color scheme, and extra attention is called to the area with four large balloons. Finally, the green hydrangea accents give a great pop of color - well done!
The great news is that callas come in some amazing colors - this centerpiece featuring multi-tonal orange lilies that bring a pop of fire to a green base.
More Kate Spade - seriously, she hit it out of the part this month! Let’s talk jewelry now…here are a few selects of necklaces, which were really hard to make, seeing that there were so many great choices!
1. Moonlight Pearls Statement Necklace - I love this brooch-inspired multi-strand necklace, so gorgeous!
2. Frame of Mind Graduated Necklace - This feels so art deco, and I love the ombre feel - the pop of color will add to any outfit
3. Give it a Swirl Necklace - Look no further for a great statement something blue!
So refreshing to see such a beautiful, green-based bouquet - the texture really complements the bridesmaid’s dress!
I can’t help it, I am such a sucker for a long reception table. There is something about it that feels so classically right - with this one in particular I love the green table runner and napkins set against the pink flowers - very sweet!
I love the simplicity in this example. Since the table runner is patterned, choosing a very simple raw silk green accent napkin and a single white flower accentuates the floral theme without overpowering the other details on the table.